International List of Books & Magazines Featuring
JTL & His Works
1. Healing Research Worldwide (4 Vols.) by Dr. Daniel Benor, London, 2002
Going Within, A Guide for Inner Transformation by Shirley Maclaine,
Bantam Books, New York, 1989.
3. Intuition At Work edited by Roger Frantz and Alex
New Leaders Press, San Francisco.
4. Marquis Who’s Who
(13th edition) U.S.A., 1995
5. Les Chirurgiens Philippines by Jean-Michel Weiss, France,
6. Twisted by Jessica
Safra, Anvil Publishing,
7. Healing, Regression, Dr. Filderstein, U.S.A.
8. Realms of Healing by Dr. Stanley Krippner,
9. Stephen Turoff, Psychic Surgeon by Grant Solomon, Harper Collins,
10. The Sir Jason Winters Story , London, England.
11. Awakening the Healer Within by Andrea Cagan, Simon & Schuster,
12. Glaubensheilen In Den Philippinen, Irrtum und Wahrheit, Curare Magazine,
Vol. 5, Germany, 1982
13. The Psychic Child and How to Deal with Him, International Journal of
Early Childhood, England, 1984
14. Philippine Healers,
Odyssey Magazine, South Africa,
15. Guarire Con Lo Spirito,
Bio-Energia, Milan, Italy,
16. Han Gor Det Okanda Kant for Varlden, Astrologen Magazine, Sweden,
17. Cronicas, by Jose
Rodriguez, Anvil Publishing, Philippines,
18. Entrevista: Jaime T. Licauco, Entendendo As Cirurgias Psiquicas,
Por Elsie Dubugras, E. Eduardo Araria,
Sao Paulo, Brazil, Nov. 1988
19. Book on Alternative Healing by Joseph de Ubaldo
20. The Question of Validation of Psychic Surgery” by Claire G. Walker,
Proceedings of the Academy of Religion and Physical
Annual Conference, Rosemont College, Pennsylvania,
21. Is Sai Baba the Second Christ, by Jaime T. Licauco Sai Baba Newsletter,
22. Paranormal Heilmethoden Aufden Philipppinen, by Werner Schiebeler,
Germany, 1974, 2000
23. My Story, by Lucresia
Roces Kasilag, PWU 80th Anniversary Publication,
24. Healing Arts in the 21st Century, compiled and edited by Josef de Ubaldo,
Rex Book Store, Manila, 1995
25. Proceedings of the 4th Intenational Conference on Shamanism
and Alternative Healing, edited by Ruth Inge-Heinze, Ph.D.,
of California, Berkeley, U.S.A., 1988
26. Life After Death, Proceedings of the Annual Conference of the Association
for Religion and Parapsychology, edited by Hiroshi Motoyama,
27. Healing, Doorway to the Spiritual World, by Donald Mc Dowall,,
Pty Ltd., Belconnen ACT, Australia 1998.
28. Traveler Magazine, November
1993, New York.
29. Creatia Magazine, edited by P. K. Sung, Seoul, Korea, 1995
30. Forever Young, by Cory Quirino, Philippines
31. Experiences Psi, by Warda Dutoit, Switzerland
32. Pleasure Be Pain by Mai A. Imperial by Giraffe Books, Manila, 1998
33. History of Philippine Medicine, by Conrado S. Dayrit, M.D.,
Perla Dizon Santos Ocampo, M.D., Eduardo dela
Anvil Publishing, Inc., Pasig, Phil., 2002
34. A New Church for the New Age, (A Study of the Challenges Posed
to the Church by the New Age Movement) by
Rev. LODE L. WOSTYN,
City: Claretian Publications, 1997.
35. The Art and Science of Pranic Healing, by Choa Kok Sui,
Institute of Inner Studies
36. The Healing Ministry of Jesus Christ, and Its Implications in
The Modern World, by Harvey Martin III, Makati City,
Loyal Printing, Inc., 1986.
37. The System of Healing Used by The Filipino Espiritistas:
An Archival Study, Scott Mattew Taubold. A doctoral dissertation,
Saybrook, Graduate School and Research Center,
Francisco, California, April 2003.
38. 1001 Reasons to Stay in the Philippines, by Isagani R. Cruz and
Lydia B. Echauz, Aklat Peskador, Manila,
39. Sycip, Gorres & Velayo & Co, 1946-1996, A Gold Record,
Ann Asico, Corina Carlos, & Gilian Virata, Sycip,
Gorres, Velayo & Co., Makati City, 1996
40. The Truth About Sickness and Healing, by Donald McDowall, USA, 2003.
41. “A Travel Guide to the Other Side for Gatekeepers of Death & Rebirth”,
Jodell Bumatay, published by Dolfina, Sta.
Cruz, California, U.S.A., 2003
42. Proceedings of Asian Traditional Arts Festival 2004, Seoul Korea
43. Nurturance and Filipino Entrepreneurial Creativity, (A Doctoral Dissertation),
by Angelita Elinon Yu, UP Diliman